Reusable Oxygen Hoods
- Manufactured from transparent acrylic, resuable Oxygen Hoods provide all round visability of the patient.
- The edges of these Oxygen hoods are hand polished for smoothness and aid effective cleaning.
- Adjustable neck apertures are as standard and the smallest hood features a sloping front to accommodate the patients chin.
- A 22 mm oxygen inlet and cut-outs for I.V. and ventilator tubing feature on the back panel.
- The standard Oxygen Hood can be used in conjunction with Viamed phototherapy light shields for use during phototherapy.
- Oxygen Hoods with side ports provide easier access to the patient.
Should the range of standard sized hoods not meet your requirements, Viamed can design an oxygen hood to your exact specifications; please contact us for further details.